Media Comps for Independent Bloggers
Note: The CityPASS partner attractions retain full legal ownership of their admission tickets. Therefore, they set the criteria for when and to whom we may offer media comp tickets. The following will help to determine if you meet the criteria for complimentary CityPASS media tickets. Final approval regarding media comp tickets is at the discretion of the CityPASS partner attractions.
Travel Blogger Criteria:
- Your blog should be well-established travel blog with at least 24 months of travel content that is updated weekly or more frequently.
- If your blog covers topics other than travel, it must have a dedicated travel section listed in the main menu bar. The travel section must contain at least 24 months of travel content that is updated weekly or more frequently.
- Your blog must have a minimum of 25,000 unique visitors per month to the travel section of the blog. Smaller sites that meet our target audience requirements will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Your must own your own domain and have a media kit that outlines the demographics of your readers.
- Independent travel bloggers must be able to submit:
- A link to their blog.
- A copy of their blog's media kit.
- 3-4 sample travel posts carrying the blogger's byline (posts must be dated).
- The number of subscribers/unique visitors per month. (CityPASS will verify numbers with an independent Web analytics service.)