Media Comps for Radio/TV Hosts
Note: The CityPASS® partner attractions retain full legal ownership of their admission tickets. Therefore, they set the criteria for when and to whom we may offer media comp tickets. The following will help to determine if you meet the criteria for complimentary CityPASS® media tickets. Final approval regarding media comp tickets is at the discretion of the CityPASS® partner attractions.
Radio Travel Journalist Criteria:
- You must be on-air talent affiliated with a travel radio program.
- Your radio program must focus primarily on travel.
TV Travel Journalist Criteria:
- TV journalists planning to film during their visit will be referred to the appropriate contact(s) at each CityPASS® partner attraction. Because each attraction has specific rules about what can be filmed, when and where filming can occur, what type of equipment may be used, etc., CityPASS® tickets cannot be used by crews or on-air talent to enter the attractions for filming purposes.
- Once filming has been approved by the respective attractions, we can provide sample CityPASS® mobile tickets—customized with the host's name—to be used as on-air props. (Mobile ticket graphics/images also can be found in the CityPASS® image library. Click on a destination's image folder and then on the "ticket" folder for that respective destination.)
- TV hosts planning to enter the attractions strictly to scout the exhibits and potential future filming locations may use CityPASS® tickets for these types of non-filming visits.