CityPASS Quick Facts
Quick facts about CityPASS® and how it works.
- CityPASS tickets debuted simultaneously in San Francisco and Seattle in July 1997. They were the first bundled attraction tickets in the United States.
- CityPASS is celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2022.
- Since 1997, more than 24 million CityPASS tickets have been sold.
- CityPASS tickets have a 97% customer recommendation rating.
- In spring 2020, CityPASS issued $6 million in refunds to some 50,000 travelers whose trips were disrupted by COVID.
- CityPASS tickets get visitors into a destination’s most popular sights while saving up to 50% off regular admission prices.
- The CityPASS program was specially designed to include tickets to a limited number of top attractions per destination, thereby:
Making it easy for visitors to see all of the included attractions over either a long weekend or a typical vacation.
Meaning that CityPASS travelers never feel that they have to rush from attraction to attraction to get their money’s worth.
- Making it it possible for visitors—especially first-time travelers to a destination—to obtain tickets to all of a city’s top-level, marquee attractions with one easy purchase.
- CityPASS® and City Pass® are registered trademarks of City Pass, Inc., and the exclusive property of City Pass, Inc.