CityPASS® Quick Facts
Quick facts about CityPASS® tickets and how they work
- CityPASS® tickets debuted simultaneously in San Francisco and Seattle in July 1997. They were the first bundled attraction tickets in the United States.
- CityPASS® celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2022.
- CityPASS® tickets are currently available in 16 North American destinations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Southern California, Tampa Bay and Toronto.
- Since 1997, more than 26 million CityPASS® tickets have been sold.
- Based on nearly 82,000 customer reviews, CityPASS® tickets have an average 4.6/5 customer recommendation rating.
- In spring 2020, City Pass, Inc., issued $6 million in refunds to some 50,000 travelers whose trips were disrupted by COVID.
- CityPASS® tickets get visitors into a destination’s most popular sights while saving up to 50% off regular admission prices.
- CityPASS® world headquarters are based in Victor, Idaho.
- CityPASS® and City Pass® are federally registered trademarks of City Pass, Inc., and the exclusive property of City Pass, Inc.