New York City C3
Notice to Journalists — Destination Reopening
We know you are looking forward to a return to travel as much as we are. And things are moving in that direction. To reassure your readers, please see the information below on our risk-free return policy.
365-Day Risk-free Returns: Should travel plans change, CityPASS buyers have 365 days in which to return any nonactivated tickets for a full refund.
Attraction Reopening and COVID-19 Safety Procedures: To see if a majority of attractions are open in a given destination, visit our Support Center and click on “Attraction Schedule Updates.” Travelers can also review the safety procedures our attraction partners have implemented to help protect guests from COVID-19.
2021 New York CityPASS C3 Description — 125 Words
Prices and programs subject to change
Save up to 30% on combined admission to your choice of three top Big Apple attractions with a New York C3 by CityPASS ticket. Flexible 365-day risk-free return policy on nonactivated tickets. Attractions do not have to be selected in advance and can be visited in any order. Cost: $87, adults; $67, children 5-12. Purchase mobile tickets online at CityPASS.com.
Attraction options include:
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock® Observation Deck
- Ferry access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- City Cruises (formerly Hornblower Sightseeing Cruises—reopening spring 2021)
- Edge at Hudson Yards