New York C3
Two Great Ways to See the Big Apple
Notice to Journalists
We know you are looking forward to a return to travel as much as we are. And things are moving in that direction. To reassure your readers, please review the information on our 365-day, risk-free return policy.
Current Attraction & Destination Information: For up-to-date information on our partner destinations and attractions, visit our online Travel Guide.IMPORTANT: Proof of vaccination in New York City: New York City attractions may be required to verify proof of COVID vaccination before allowing entry. More information on New York City's policy is available here.
2021 New York CityPASS C3 Description — 125 Words
Prices and programs subject to change
Save up to 30% on combined admission to your choice of three top Big Apple attractions with a New York C3 by CityPASS ticket. Flexible 365-day risk-free return policy on nonactivated tickets. Attractions do not have to be selected in advance and can be visited in any order. Cost: $87, adults; $67, children 5-12. Purchase mobile tickets online at CityPASS.com.
Attraction options include:
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock® Observation Deck
- Ferry access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- City Cruises (formerly Hornblower Sightseeing Cruises—reopening spring 2022)
- Edge at Hudson Yards