Notice to Journalists — Destination Reopening
We know you are looking forward to a return to travel as much as we are. And things are moving in that direction. To reassure your readers, please see the information below on our risk-free return policy.
365-Day Risk-free Returns: Should travel plans change, CityPASS buyers have 365 days in which to return any unactivated tickets for a full refund.
Attraction Reopening and COVID-19 Safety Procedures: To see if a majority of attractions are open in a given destination, visit our Support Center and click on “Attraction Schedule Updates.” Travelers can also review the safety procedures our attraction partners have implemented to help protect guests from COVID-19.
2021 Philadelphia CityPASS C3/C4/C5 Tickets
Prices and information subject to change
Save up to 44% on combined admission* to your choice of three, four or five top Philadelphia attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS C3, C4 or C5 mobile tickets. Attractions do not need to be selected in advance and can be visited in any order. Flexible 365-day risk-free return policy on nonactivated tickets. Purchase online at CityPASS.com. *Savings vary depending on the selected attractions.
Adult Price: Philadelphia C3—$52 | Philadelphia C4—$68 | Philadelphia C5—$79
Child Price: Philadelphia C3—$41 | Philadelphia C4—$49 | Philadelphia C5—$59 (ages 3-12)
Attraction options include:
- Adventure Aquarium
- The Franklin Institute
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Big Bus Company and Philadelphia Trolley Works (temporarily closed)
- Eastern State Penitentiary (reopening March 12, 2021)
- Please Touch Museum® (temporarily closed)
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial (reopening March 6, 2021)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- National Constitution Center (temporarily unavailable)
- Barnes Foundation