San Francisco C3
Notice to Journalists — Destination Reopening
We know you are looking forward to a return to travel as much as we are. And things are slowly moving in that direction. To reassure your readers, please see the information below on our risk-free return policy.
365-Day Risk-free Returns: Should travel plans change, CityPASS buyers have 365 days in which to return any unactivated tickets for a full refund.
Attraction Reopening and COVID-19 Safety Procedures: To see if a majority of attractions are open in a given destination, visit our Support Center and click on “Attraction Schedule Updates.” Travelers can also review the safety procedures our attraction partners have implemented to help protect guests from COVID-19.
2021 San Francisco CityPASS C3 Ticket Description
Prices and programs subject to change
Save up to 38% on combined admission to your choice of three top attractions with a San Francisco C3 by CityPASS ticket. This mobile ticket (downloaded to your smartphone) costs $69 for adults, $54 for children 4-11. Attractions do not need to be selected in advance and can be visited in any order. Flexible 365-day risk-free return policy on nonactivated tickets. Purchase online at CityPASS.com.
Attraction options include:
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Exploratorium (reopening July 1, 2021)
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art — SFMOMA (temporarily unavailable)
- Bay City Bike & Parkwide Bike Rentals
- de Young Museum + Legion of Honor (temporarily unavailable)