Chicago CityPASS® — Save 50% on premium admission to Chicago's five best attractions. Spend less, experience more.
Chicago CityPASS® — Discover Chicago's best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
Save 50% on prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
- Shedd Aquarium
- Skydeck Chicago
- Field Museum
- Choice Ticket 1: Choose between Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago
- Choice Ticket 2: Choose between Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, OR 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck
Chicago CityPASS® tickets include premium admission to Chicago’s top attractions and save travelers 50% off the price of the same tickets purchased separately. CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission, and are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use, giving you the time to visit each attraction.
Includes prepaid admission to five must-see attractions:
- Shedd Aquarium – All-access admission including permanent exhibits, animal presentations, special exhibit and Stingray Touch (seasonal), plus a 4-D Experience.
- Skydeck Chicago – Expedited Entry to Willis Tower’s 103rd Floor. Also includes admission to The Ledge.
- Field Museum – All-Access Pass (admission to all permanent and regularly-priced ticketed exhibitions, and your choice of one digital 3D film). Film selection subject to availability. Additional charges may apply for specially ticketed exhibitions outside of the All Access Pass.
- Choice Ticket 1: Choose between Adler Planetarium – Access to any two* shows and exhibitions, plus the Atwood Sphere Experience (*based on availability) OR Art Institute of Chicago – Fast Pass Admission to permanent collection and non-ticketed special exhibitions; includes audio tour
- Choice Ticket 2: Choose between Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago – Museum Entry, plus one timed-entry experience OR 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck – Express Entry Admission
Value —Chicago CityPASS® tickets save travelers 50% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Adults, $109 (value $220); Child ages 3-11, $89.
Flexibility — Chicago CityPASS® tickets are valid for nine consecutive days, allowing travelers to explore at their own pace – in a few days or over the nine days.
Choice Tickets —Chicago CityPASS tickets include two choice tickets, where travelers may choose which of the two attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
Chicago CityPASS Attractions:
Shedd Aquarium - From angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,000 animals from aquatic habitats around the world at Chicago’s “must-sea” destination! See penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins leap high in the air, monkeys scamper through rainforest trees, and stingrays swim below your feet.
Skydeck Chicago - Atop the Willis Tower, Skydeck, invites intrepid visitors to step onto The Ledge, four glass boxes jutting out from the observatory. Situated at 1,353 feet (412 meters), the boxes provide a jaw-dropping view 103 stories above the city.
Field Museum – See the world’s wonders! Visit an ancient Egyptian tomb with 23 mummies, explore over 10,000 years of Chinese history and culture and “Sue” the world’s largest T. Rex dinosaur.
Adler Planetarium - America’s first planetarium! Experience hands-on, minds-on activities and discover mind-blowing facts about the Universe. The planetarium has two domed theaters, 60,000 square feet of exhibitions and the Doane Observatory’s research quality telescope.
Art Institute of Chicago - Travel the globe through galleries featuring the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa, and the Americas. The museum also has one of the largest Impressionist collections outside France and features classic artists like Van Gough and Georges Seurat.
Museum of Science and Industry - Learn about the science of storms, tour a real World War II German submarine and run on a human-sized hamster wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry is the largest in the Western hemisphere.
360 CHICAGO Observation Deck - Experience magnificent views of Chicago’s skyline, beaches and historic waterfront from 1000 feet up.