New York City
2022-2023 New York CityPASS®
New York CityPASS® — Save 40% at New York City's 5 best attractions. Spend less, experience more.
New York CityPASS® — Discover New York City's best attractions at great savings, and enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
Save 40% on prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building
- American Museum of Natural History
- Choice Ticket 1: Choose between Top of the Rock® Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum
- Choice Ticket 2: Choose between Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Choice Ticket 3: Choose between 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Reservations are required at some attractions and some attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry . Visit citypass.com/guide/new-york for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
New York CityPASS® - Planning a trip to New York City? Experience world-class art, fascinating science, important history, and incredible views—from the sky AND the sea—with New York CityPASS tickets. CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to New York’s top attractions. Plus CityPASS tickets are for 9 consecutive days, allowing ample time to experience each attraction – perfect for long weekends, staycations, or vacations!
Includes prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building – General Admission (86th Floor Observatory and 2nd floor museum) Plus Bonus Same-Night General Admission
- American Museum of Natural History – Admission to permanent Museum Halls plus all special exhibits and films
- Choice Ticket 1: Choose between Top of the Rock® Observation Deck – General Admission OR Guggenheim Museum – General Admission to the Guggenheim’s collection, plus special exhibits
- Choice Ticket 2: Choose between Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island - Reserve ticket for one Statue City Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island, audio guides, and admission to the Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (Crown Tickets and Pedestal Access not included) OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises – One regularly scheduled Landmarks Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise or Liberty Cruise, or a Beast Speedboat ride (some cruises are available seasonally)
- Choice Ticket 3: Choose between 9/11 Memorial & Museum – General Admission OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – General Admission and Space Shuttle Pavilion, the submarine Growler, and the film Story of Instrepid
Reservations are required at some attractions and some attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry. Visit citypass.com/guide/new-york for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
Value — New York CityPASS® tickets save travelers 40% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Adult, $129 (value $216); children ages 6-17, $109.
Flexibility — New York CityPASS® tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers extended time to explore at their own pace – in a weekend or over the 9 days.
Choice Tickets — New York CityPASS® tickets include three choice tickets, where travelers may choose which of the two attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
New York CityPASS® Attractions:
Empire State Building – The NEW Empire State Building provides a whole NEW way to see New York. With iconic views and a new museum featuring 12 interactive exhibits, this global icon offers breathtaking 360-degree, open-air views from its famous 86th Floor Observatory.
American Museum of Natural History - Explore human cultures, the natural world, and the universe with a visit to one of the world's most famous natural history museums! See world-renowned dioramas, the 94-foot-long blue whale, and the stunning Rose Center for Earth and Space, featuring an 87-foot-diameter sphere that appears to float inside a glass cube.
Top of the Rock® Observation Deck - Experience breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views of New York City and beyond from interior and exterior decks on the top three floors of this legendary art deco skyscraper, 30 Rock. Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
Guggenheim Museum – Part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is Frank Lloyd Wright’s mid-century masterpiece of modern architecture, located alongside scenic Central Park. See collection highlights, including works by Manet, Picasso, and Van Gogh, and enjoy special exhibitions in the iconic, spiraling rotunda.
Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island - Experience the beauty and history of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbor. Explore the grounds of Liberty and Ellis Islands, stand in the shadow of the Statue of Liberty, and explore the rich history of immigration at what once was the nation’s busiest immigrant inspection station.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - Take in the world’s premier skyline with up-close and magnificent views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade and 101 NYC sights — all from the newest fleet of boats on the water. Learn the legends and lore behind this great city from professional tour guides. While onboard, enjoy a fully stocked café (food and drink available for purchase).
9/11 Memorial & Museum - Pay your respects to the victims of the 9/11 attacks at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Take a moment of quiet at the twin reflecting pools, where the names of every person who died in the attacks are inscribed. Examine the history and impact of the events and learn stories of loss and recovery within the Museum.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - Explore the Museum’s collection of historical artifacts in an exhibit space spanning over 150,000 square feet. Get an up-close look at the space shuttle Enterprise and 28 aircraft, including the world’s fastest military jet.